NICE publishes the NICE Memorandum
The document published above includes not only text of the NICE Memorandum, but also relevant statements and evaluations of the key stakeholder representatives on it.
At the European Summit on Developing the Career Workforce of the Future (Canterbury Summit, September 3-4, 2014), the NICE Memorandum was first presented to approximately 200 delegates from 32 European countries by NICE Steering Committee members Jean-Pierre Dauwalder, Laura Nota and Rie Thomsen.
Following the presentation, five representatives of key stakeholder groups presented evaluations of the NICE Memorandum:
- Karen Schober, Vice President of the International Association for Educational and Vocational Guidance (IAEVG)
- Dr Pedro Moreno da Fonseca, Expert at the European Centre for the Development of Vocational Training (CEDEFOP),
- Dr Nathalie Prudhomme, manager and career counsellor at Compétences & Métiers, a French career counselling enterprise,
- Dr Lukasz Sienkiewicz, a human capital expert, who supported the development of a common European competence profile for employment counsellors of public employment services (PES), and
- Dr Raimo Vuorinen, Co-ordinator of the European Lifelong Guidance Policy Network (ELGPN).
Many thanks and big appreciation to our friends and colleagues for your support and expert advice!