Elections & Ethics Committee
The Elections & Ethics Committee (EEC) organises all elections, mediates network conflicts, and evaluates ethical questions when they arise.
Current Elections & Ethics Committee (elected on October 5, 2017):
- Dr Rebeca Garcia, University of Applied Labour Studies Mannheim (DE), formerly University of Santiago de Compostela (ES)
- Prof Monika Petermandl, Danube University Krems (AT) (President of the Quality Management Group from 2012-2015)
The EEC marks a continuation of the former Quality Management Group, which was formed from 2012-2015. Its members worked together closely with the different project teams of NICE to support them in managing the quality of their teamwork and producing high-quality results. Additionally, they watched the work of the Steering Committee and the Network Coordinators closely and provide them with regular feedback – also giving a united voice to the other members of the network. Finally, the Quality Management Group developed quality guidelines and tools for the work in the network, and conducted regular surveys on the network’s development from 2013-2015.
Members of the former quality management group:
- Prof Monika Petermandl, Danube University Krems (AT) (President from 2012-2015)
- Prof Sif Einarsdóttir, University of Iceland, Reykjavik (IS) (2012-2015)
- Dr Seija Koskela, JAMK University of Applied Sciences, Jyvaskyla (FI) (2014-2015)
- Nelica La Gro, University of East London (UK) (2012-2013)
- Dr Jukka Lerkkanen, JAMK University of Applied Sciences, Jyvaskyla (FI) (2012-2014)
- Prof Czeslaw Noworol, Jagiellonian University Krákow (PL) (2013-2015)